Saturday, March 27, 2010

SPRING FEVER

So I am having the worst spring fever ever and it is cold. Booo. I just finished up two days in a row off of work so I could work this weekend and it was a good break. Calvin now has spring break this week and we are planning a camping overnight trip to Lucky Peak or Swan Falls if weather permits..im crossing my fingers. Then he will be job hunting for the summer, taking the GMAT, and applying for grad school this fall to get his CPA and Masters in accountancy. What's two more years right?:) Life is grand isn't it? There are so many blessings and opportunities that the Lord gives us to help us grow and to gain secular and spritual knowledge. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your share! I think this information is helpful for everyone. I'm doing practice GMAT here: gmatonlinetest.com . I hope it's useful for GMAT test takers.

    ReplyDelete