Saturday, June 12, 2010

ALOHA SUMMER

As some of you know..Calvin graduated from Boise State University with a Bachelors in Accounting and we are patiently waiting (yeah right) hahaha for job interviews this fall. I am so proud of Calvin for his hard work and dedication these past four years of school. He is such a good husband and treats me like a queen. I love him so much!! It has been a toss up for us between Calvin going to grad school right away or getting a job, but we are praying really hard as to what we should do. But as for now, we have decided to move to Hawaii for the summer so Calvin can install security systems and manage technicians for Homeland Security Inc. We are super excited and my job has granted me personal leave so I can go. I may or may not have a job when I return in a couple months because my job is not protected, but you only live once. This is Calvin's 3rd summer in Hawaii since we started dating. The first summer he went to Hawaii we got engaged, the second we had just got married and I stayed in Boise to work since I had just started my job at St. Luke's, and this summer we are finally together!!!

I am looking forward to a just a FEW things in Hawaii when I arrive........................

Calvin
The ocean
Snorkeling
Lounging on the Beach
Shave Ice
Body Surfing
Tanning
Malsaldas
Tahitian Cardio Lessons
Learning to Surf
Fresh Pineapple
Swimming
The North Shore
Mango Smoothies
Kayaking
Parasailing
Hiking
Relaxing
Warm temps, tropical rain, ocean breeze

There is so much more, but that is what my paradise is. Hawaii is my favorite getaway place. I will post pictures soon!!!


2 comments:

  1. I am a little jealous! Hope you guys have a great time. We just went and loved every minute of it. Could I stow away in your suitcase?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I am so excited for you and jealous! Have an awesome summer and yes I would love to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete