Monday, March 22, 2010

Is it Spring?

Well today was an unusual day. Sunny..Rain...Sunny...Rain..Sunny. So is it Spring or what? I am ready for it to be like something fierce! Calvin is studying like mad until graduation from Boise State in May. And as for me....I trained a new employee today at work and learned the upmost patience and understanding, realizing how everyone feels the first day of work. Uncertainty, fear, nervousness, are my coworkers nice? Will I be able to catch on to this job easily and efficiently? What if I don't get a lunch? heehee. I am sure everyone has felt this first day of the job feelings as I have. So training was very fun today. Tonight I am trying to figure out how can I get more organization in my life. Any ideas? Working full-time is no excuse for not being organzized I think. I also feel an urgency to become more healthy, it is part of organization right? So it starts tonight...organizing our life one day at a time:)

1 comment:

  1. Kalissa! CONGRATS ON BEING MARRIED! And I love th blog. It's been so long. But the brief update is in Hawaii. In a relationship. In grad school. Heart is happy. Hope you're well!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete