Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is it Fall Already?

So....Today is the day I finally update my blog with a few short phrases....It's Fall and I love it and the Boise State Broncos are rockin it again this season!!!! Yeah! Very chilly this morning and a very beautiful sight to see all of the changing leaves. Fall brings the spirit of Thanksgiving into peoples hearts. I love this season when everyone is a little kinder, a little more giving and a little less selfish. I love fall....what can I say?

Since returning from Hawaii I have realized how much I love seasons. I do miss the ocean breeze, and the sound of the waves crashing into the shore. I miss the smell of gardenias and the kind and friendly people we met in our ward in Ewa Beach and the good friends we made there. But I have also realized that there is a season for everything in our lives. We are so blessed that we are given the opportunity to live life to its fullest: to have the gospel in our lives, to laugh, to cry, to make mistakes so that we can learn and grow, to get married, to have a family, to travel, to get the job of our dreams, and to well just be happy!

Calvin and I are adjusting to life back in Idaho and once again living in different cities and apart for a month while he works in the harvest and I returned to St Luke's Hospital in the lab. It hasn't been the easiest transition but I know that it will get better. No baby yet, but hopefully soon to come. We also celebrated our two year anniversary in September. I can't believe it's been two years since I married my best friend! He is the best husband in the world and I love him so much!

I have more pics to post of Hawaii...Stay tuned.....


No comments:

Post a Comment